Seasonal allergies are the result of inflammation in the respiratory air passages caused by pollen, dust, mold, and other foreign air particulates. Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade (CPTG) essential oils like doTERRA are excellent in addressing inflammation in the body, and there are some specific oils and techniques that can greatly help the inflammation related to both seasonal allergies and other types of allergies.
doTERRA essential oils are a safe, effective, healthy, and inexpensive way to relieve allergies.
Oils recommended for seasonal allergies related to the respiratory system:
- eucalyptus *All of these oils can be diffused in a room
- peppermint or applied to the body topically (on the neck,
- white fir chest, or bottoms of the feet. Remember to
- cinnamon dilute with a carrier oil to avoid a burning
- On Guard sensation, especially with Cinnamon & On Guard.
Essential oil recipe for allergy rashes and skin sensitivities: Apply 3 drops lavender, 6 drops Roman chamomile, 2 drops myrrh, and 1 drop peppermint on the location.